Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finished up my last day at the CEC - sad to leave those people behind but ready for a few days to focus on my family and tying up loose ends before I leave.

We had a pizza party for the "M&M" kids at church (Missions and ME) - they had bake sales to raise money for uniforms for the kids in Nakuru - we were able to buy 30 uniforms with they money they raised. They also collected small toys for Leah and I to take - we have a humongous suitcase full!! It was so refreshing and it's so encouraging for me to see young children care about others - especially others they have never/'and probably will never meet.

Caleb's teacher let him show his class on the "smartboard" where I will be going - this seemed to be a special thing for him. His teacher (Mrs. Thompson) has been such an amazing blessing to us this year. I know she will make the two weeks I am away easier.

I'm ready to go - just not ready to get on the plane:( having lots of anxiety about that part - pray for me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment