Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So, here I go...

I'm not sure about all this blogging stuff but thought I would give it a try. I want to keep track of some thougts as I prepare for Kenya and also want a simple way to keep people updated before, during, and after.

Getting excited and nervous. Going to get all the necessary immunizations in the next week or so. Already started packing a little - have my safari hat, waist pack, water bottle, passport, and a couple skirts. Gonna travel light - Leah and I will share a suitcase so we can use our other suitcase for shoes and toys for the kids.

This won't be real until I am standing on the dirt in Nakuru..... praying constantly for God's peace and wisdom - just to prepare my heart for what I see and feel and for what His will/His work is for me in all of this.... It has been and will continue to be an incredibly humbling experience....

I appreciate and covet your prayers and will keep you posted,

No comments:

Post a Comment