Friday, January 29, 2010

snow!!

That's right - and LOTs of it - it started snowing around 3 and has not stopped - I just measured 9 1/2 inches on the back porch and it's supposed to snow all night and all day tomorrow!! Sooooo glad today is Friday - I had my doubts about surviving this week - it was a doozy. But, we made it - Russ has been to Ohio and back and all over the 7 western counties as well. I have had class two nights, practicum one day, work at the daycare... annnnnd a nasty case of pink eye. Not to mention the 4 kiddos and their various projects and activities. Today is mine and Russ' anniversary - we had planned dinner and a movie tomorrow but looks as if it will be ..... well, still dinner and a movie but probably ramen noodles and a disney movie with the kids here at home!

So much to be thankful for - so much to look forward to -

Been listening to the music CD Diane made for us - there is one song in particular that I listen to over and over - one of the verses is:
"we must go - we have to feed the hungry, stand before the broken - we must go - ...... keep us from just singing... move us into action.... we must go"

..... I must go

No comments:

Post a Comment