Wednesday, January 20, 2010

well, it's been over a week since I posted here and I am in a much different (better) place. Things are coming together. Leah and I packed our suitcase Sunday and discussed all the last minute details and went over our lists. I got all my shots today (five of 'um!!) and now have my official yellow immunization card! I am feeling very excited!!!!!!! Can't believe it's three weeks from today that we get on that plane. Praying continually for my children and their emotional health leading up to when I leave and while I am gone. We have discusssed all the details and I will be making a calendar for Jake that he can put stickers on and mark down the days until I return. I am ready and basically waiting...... can't wait to see how God will use us and what I will learn. I am so in awe of the fact that this is happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment